home about contact

 

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday is Spaghetti Day.

During my free time I tend to spend a lot of time looking for inspiration and in result come across a great deal of things that catch my eye. It can range from products to silly video that make me laugh. I've noticed that a lot of bloggers do a similar post, but some how I didn't just want to label it Stumbled Upon Saturday. That felt a little to not Kayla. As strange as that sounds. When I was trying to think of a name to label these posts as I remembered this book I used to read when I was little. It's called Wednesday is Spaghetti Day, and is about cats who cook food when their owners are gone. Some how this seemed fitting, seeing as how a lot of what I find intriguing can range from cats to food, and even to the philosophical thought concerning what pets do when we're gone. So today is my Spaghetti Day. Shall I show you the things that have caught my eye lately?

This shirt cracks me up! I spotted it on Bel's

I am all about plants! So I was sucked in by this 
beauty from Wearable Planter.

I really enjoy a good candle. These would smell like heaven, 
and make me giggle. 

And of course I would need one of these guys to add 
to this silly mess....

Now this lady isn't a product, but boy-o-boy is her photo's terrific! 
She places two images of a model into the same scene, 
creating a strange dynamic! 

Of course after finding all of these amazing things.... I'm going to go broke. It really is amazing what crazy cool and creative things can be found nowadays. You really do have to pick and choose your favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment