home about contact

 

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's Saturday, so I wore clothes.

This week a lovely couple of friends invited me to go enjoy a pretty lake near where we all live. It was a terrific day. We started with hiking, then went to a Kirtan, which was really relaxing and beautiful. Who knew how therapeutic chanting and singing with others is. Well I'm sure a lot of people do, but I didn't. After going once, I'm sure it will be something I'll enjoy for a long time.
After the Kirtan we made mobiles and decor out of some of the sticks we collected. Everything came out really great, and I'm sure Ill have to do a tutorial soon!
Here are some pictures of us at the lake, as well as what I wore.


We all decided to bring some of our Crystals. 
This was the little meditative circle we made.




 Emily's beautiful soul is equally matched by her smile! 




We also did some yoga! 


And were silly.




After all of that, Emily took my outfit pictures for me.
Like most days, I looked very eccentric.





Leggings- A Gift
Cardigan- Thrifted
Boots- Really Old Hiking boots
Bro Tank- Made by Alaskan Artist Ray Troll
Red Pixie Hat- Hand Made by Rachael of Talk2TheTrees 

Although it was kinda goofy, I really liked this outfit. The leggings made it super comfy, and I was able to show off my new Ray Troll tank. I had been wanting it for a long time. An old friend had one and when I saw where I  could bye my own, I didn't think twice! Originally I wasn't going to wear the hat, but it was a little chilly. I have to say its one of my favorites! I love Rachel's handy work. I have another of her hats in blue. They have lasted me forever and I never get tired of them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment